Friday, February 4, 2011

Sweet of the Month: Pink Champagne Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream

Champagne cupcakes are just so delicate and airy. When I made these for my photoshoot, I was surprised at how much I loved them. The actual champagne flavor was very subtle and paired with the vanilla butter cream icing... it was love! So, because it is "the month of love" (or at least that's what I'm calling it) I deem these pretty, pink cupcakes the first Sweet of the Month!

Another shout out to my wonderful photographer, George Dean for being all around amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any interest in wedding cakes? I tasted a champagne cake by Main Coarse Catering in Victoria, LOVED IT. But I've been told their decorating skills lacked. We are looking at a Fall 2012 wedding so it would give you some time to practice or whatever. Not sure if you remember me because I was only in band with you for a few months before you graduated. I was the new girl from Alaska haha -Kacie Schmidt

    Kacie Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I saw your FAQ on your website, I'll just keep you in mind and check back later. Good luck in your business!

    ReplyDelete